SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR FOR FORWARD THINKING, INNOVATIVE SPORTS TECHNICAL CLOTHING RETAILER BASED IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE WITH TRAVEL
Our clients are a Sports technical clothing/retail company, specialising in Motorsports, and who are expanding into Equestrian and Outdoor markets. The brand create solutions to problem areas and they strongly believe in good aesthetics with no compromise on performance.
The brand is growing and such is their team and we are looking a bright, dynamic and motivated Sales & Marketing Coordinator to play a significant role within the office, reporting directly to the Marketing/Office Director and working alongside the Founder when she is in the office, so a highly professional environment, yet informal, approachable and fun!
The brand is extremely modern and forward thinking, which is what is expected of you as an employee and the technology and tailoring which are incorporated into the clothing is very unique to the brand and is cutting edge within their industry. Just like their clients are evolving and constantly competing against themselves, the brand is constantly evolving also and the team behind the brand is key to their success.
As Sales & Marketing Coordinator you will be creative in your approach to your duties with a high level of business acumen. You will be a self-starter and able to work off your own initiative, whilst also being able to effectively prioritise and manage your own workload, and you will be given a degree of autonomy, whilst also having the support of your Directors to aid your progression, so lots of scope to grow and develop within the role itself and the company as a whole.
You day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Helping drive sales and develop the brand through social media and other marketing platforms
- Overall management of marketing over all the markets the company work across (the company engage specialist PR / media personnel for each marketplace, so this is more of an overall watchdog and checking they are all singing from the same page and within the brand guidelines)
- Checking that the brand is intact, making sure that retail partners etc. are using the brand correctly and promoting the company properly
- General administration
- Organising travel
- Proof reading adverts
- Liasing with press/media
- Market research
- Organising brand presence at chosen exhibitions/events
- Joining in and contributing to meetings as required to discuss the brand's position and progress
You will be joining an existing team of three, based at the company head quarters in Cambridge. You will be expected to be flexible for travel as required and this could be nationally, or internationally to meet the needs and to deal with suppliers, brand ambassadors, retailers and other stakeholders. You may also be expected to work remotely occasionally and this will be offered to you as and if required. You must be a driver to meet the travel needs nationally and I'm afraid non-drivers cannot be considered for this specific position.
- Languages would be a bonus, especially European languages with Portuguese being favoured - NB this is not a prerequisite.
- Open to educational/career background, as long as there is proven longevity and ability to see a job/project/course through to fruition
- Bright and personable individuals are required, with high attention to detail skills, highly organised and presentable - this is a client facing role
- Passion and commitment to a hobby would be a preferred
- Being a critical thinker with the ability to carry out activities to completion, with solid research to back these actions up - a 'thinker' and a 'doer'
- Dog friendly - there are 2 permanent office dogs and the odd visiting pooch!
The salary on offer will be dependent on experience and current earning capabilities, however the rough bracket will be between £26,000-£30,000 gross p.a. with a wider package which will be implemented, including pension and healthcare, along with a phone as necessary and travel/out of office expenses covered.
Please note that benefits will not be awarded until after a probationary period of three months is passed.
If this feels like the role for you then please do get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note candidates with excellent, checkable references need only apply and we are looking for an ASAP start.