PRIVATE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO SUPPORT CEO AND FOUNDER OF INNOVATIVE START-UP ENERGY COMPANY IN LONDON WITH TRAVEL
This role is an excellent opportunity for a polished and dynamic PA who would like to gain further exposure in a founder led environment. You will be reporting into the CEO and Founder and you will be responsible for the smooth running of his office, both in a personal and business capacity.
You will be bright, dynamic and efficient. You will also be an innovative and forward thinking individual who has a flexible and proactive approach to your work.
What will I be doing?
- Helping the CEO to maximise his effectiveness by ensuring that his time, diary and preparedness are managed to an exceptional standard
- Organising private events, travel, holidays and business trips
- Manage the CEO’s diary
- Managing CEO’s inbox and correspondence, including liaising with the EA to respond to business focused emails
- Managing the CEO’s property and London residence, liaising closely with the family PA
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Coordinate and action correspondence addressed to the CEO using appropriate channels
Do I have what it takes?
- Degree educated
- Experience working closely with and supporting a CEO and preferably a HNWI
Key skills required:
- Ability to organise, prioritise workload and demonstrate adaptability
- Goal and deadline orientated
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- Calm under pressure
- Confidentiality is a must – this role is party to highly sensitive information
- Important in both protecting employees and the business
- IT literacy across a variety of tools
- Excellent literacy and written skills, along with reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state – spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
- The ability to pre-empt the needs and diary requirements of your director to ensure things run smoothly
- Be comfortable communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business.
You will work from the London office, with normal office hours, Monday-Friday, however with the flexibility to work outside of your normal hours as required and for some travel, both nationally and internationally with the CEO. The office is incredibly social and envisaging and you will be joining a creative, entrepreneurial team who all support one another and whom forge long-lasting, trusting relationships. Of course it goes without saying that as the main 1:1 aide to the CEO, you will be expected to know your boundaries and a high level of discretion and professionalism will be expected from you at all times.
There is a Junior PA in place already who will support you and report directly into you as the second PA, so experience of managing and delegating to staff will be a bonus!
Our clients are looking to interview and hire ASAP, however candidates with a notice period will be considered and the salary on offer is open to discussion depending on the right candidate's experience and expectations. Bonus and benefits TBD upon application.
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note, candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.