PRIVATE PATIENT TREATMENT COORDINATOR WITH SALES & MARKETING CAPABILITIES FOR SPECIALIST ORTHODONTIC CENTRE IN WHAT WILL BE AN ALL ENCOMPASSING NEW POSITION TO START ASAP!
We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic Private Patient Treatment Coordinator with sales and marketing capabilities to join our client's growing and forward thinking team at their specialist orthodontic centre in Berkshire.
This is a new role, so will offer the individual to really put their own stamp on things and will require the individual to be able to hit the ground running, whilst reporting to the Founder direct and working alongside an established team, in what will be a hugely client facing position.
Deliver a high level of customer service to patients
Keep patients and GDP’s informed regarding treatment.
Having a professional attitude and commitment towards all jobs given.
Ensuring all Private patients are looked after and receive all relevant information etc.
Duties of this role:
- Placing all Private Referrals on the systems database.
- Contacting private referrals to book their appointments and take payment.
- Sending out appointments for private patients with an info pack included.
- Keep track of TC diary to see any PP treatment plans (if PP then costs will be discussed and payment taken/contracts printed).
- Have a daily appointment diary.
- Communicating between Orthodontists/GDP’s and patients if any concerns arise.
- Put letters to GDP’s on headed paper to be sent out.
- Keep TC room tidy and stocked at all times.
- Do all daily scanning.
- Deal with queries from private patients or other members of the team.
- Changing and booking appointments for patients as necessary.
- Organise referrals to the RBH or any hospital service as necessary.
- Making sure that each month the following have been done: recalls and retainer checks for the next month, FTA, TCU/RECS and PP patients to chase, chart has been monitored.
- Cover any nurse’s sickness or lunch breaks if necessary.
- Carry out any post Invisalign or lingual instructions and paperwork.
- Answering the dedicated TC mobile.
- Main member of the team who deals with private referrals, pre consults and queries.
- Chasing up private patients who want to proceed with appointments or treatment.
- Liaising with members of the team regarding tagging, claims and BDA etc (from clinical perspective).
- Dealing with emails, letters and telephone concerns
- Making sure the private monitoring charts is updated (CB+FB chart every 2 weeks and private patient’s enquiry form every month).
- Liaising with Founder regarding any queries that cannot be dealt with without an input.
- Talking to private patients regarding their treatment options and completing any paper work.
- Seeing patients prior to or following their appointments with the clinician to give advice on the appliances that they are wearing.
- Talking to both private and NHS patients regarding writing centre reviews.
- Sending out hand written notes to patients.
- Handing out ‘Facebook’ cards to all employees on a daily basis.
- Assisting with any other general marketing duties.
This is a wonderful new opportunity for candidates who are looking for a role with client facing relationship management, alongside sales and business development, with marketing and networking/event coordination. You will be joining an existing, supportive team and you will report directly into the Founder with great exposure and opportunity for further development.
The salary on offer is open to discussion DOE and there is a generous package on top of this, with the option of performance and target related commission and bonuses.
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.