PRIVATE CHAUFFEUR WITH SECURITY EXPERIENCE FOR UPPER WEST SIDE CEO AND FAMILY - EXCELLENT HOURS AND PAY WITH BONUS
Executive Driver & Security Professional for family with two small boys (5 and 8) on the UWS in New York City.
Must be legal to work in the US and local to the area in NY.
Car is provided
Former/retired law enforcement encouraged to apply!
* Drive CEO point to point based on daily schedule – primarily in Manhattan
* Safeguard Chief Executive Officer at all times while driving.
* Safeguard & maintain confidential highly sensitive information.
* Analyze information, determine contexts and take appropriate action.
* Conduct ongoing threat, risk and vulnerability assessments.
* Conduct preventative advance operations.
* Understand and implement protection strategies, tactics, and technology.
* Strong interpersonal skills, and customer service mentality.
* Strong communication skills including active listening & precision questioning.
* Maintain a high level of physical fitness.
* Possess strong problem-solving skills.
* Multi-task with a calm sense of urgency.
* Convey a sense of trust and integrity.
* Effectively interface with Principals on tactical questions.
* Bring forward ideas to improve security and can effectively execute them with oversight.
* National and international travel may be required, in addition to some night and weekend assignments.
* Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred
* Completely clean driver’s record and background check
* 10 or more years of experience in Executive Protection, protection of individuals, or similar assignment
* Excellent presentation skills & professional appearance
* Experience in organizing complex security arrangements for high profile individuals
* Experience in solving complex logistical problems
* Experience working with a team of other security professionals
* Ability to give clear, concise direction
* Ability to receive and execute instructions
* Comfortable communicating, presenting and fielding questions from Executives and Principals
* Able to adapt and maintain flexibility and productivity in a changing environment