PART TIME HOUSEKEEPER CENTRAL LONDON - TUESDAY'S, THURSDAY'S AND PREFERABLY SUNDAY'S
Housekeeper wanted to on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Sunday’s hours averaging between 18 and 24 per week. The position is to be from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm but can be 10am to 7pm. Sunday hours to be agreed however preferred times are between 12:30 and 6:30. In the home at present are two adults but this may only be one when the adult child relocates.
All housekeeping duties expected at a high standard including deep cleaning and organisation of cupboards, and wardrobes as needed.
You must also be very good with laundry, expensive clothing, knowing how to care of items by taking to dry cleaners, handwashing air-drying etc.
The principal will often be travelling for work and may require you to assist with packing and unpacking of items.
As the principal is often travelling, she does require someone assistance with household admin and on this guidance given by the principal on what is expected.
- Have recent experience as a housekeeper.
- Checkable references
- Excellent laundry skills essential and ability to do minor repairs.
- Be set up as self employed
- Must have very good spoken and written English and be able to read instructions from manuals as you will be there alone most days.
- Basic cooking able to provide fresh home-made soup, preparation of vegetables etc grill fish or chicken
- That the Housekeeper will be available to work all three days.
- Cooking to a good standard -
simple but nutritious and healthy meals
- A Driver is preferred but not essential.