PART TIME CHEF FOR GREAT BEVERLY HILLS FAMILY. MUST BE ABLE TO COOK BOTH MEAT DISHES AND VEGETARIAN, AND FOR KIDS!
This position’s responsibilities will include everything relating to meal preparations for the family and staff, including shopping, meal/menu planning, preparation and clean-up. These duties are performed for all regular meals, special events, holidays, parties and entertaining.
Duties would include but aren’t limited to:
- Menu Planning
- Grocery Shopping/Online Ordering
- Preparation of all meals, tailoring menus to your principal’s taste and/or dietary requirements.
- Preparation of meals for 1 year old twin babies & dog
- Execution and cleanup (with help of housekeeper)
- Inventory of food
- Refrigerator and pantry organization and cleanliness
- Responsible for events and entertainment
- Excellent social etiquette, respect and discretion is required, as well as organizational and computer proficiency.
- Background should include a degree in culinary arts, previous experience as a head chef in a fine restaurant, and/or previous experience as a private cook or personal chef.
•Training with focus on Vegetarian/Vegan/Clean Eating
•Training in the Culinary Arts
•Car, driver’s license, auto insurance, and safe driving history
•Authorization to work in the U.S.
•Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
Monday & Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 3:00pm