NANNY HOUSEKEEPER - NEW BORN BABY EXP. ESSENTIAL. MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
You would be needed for childcare and the housekeeping duties. The home is a three bedroom that can be managed whilst the eldest is at school and the baby is sleeping. The mom will be on maternity leave and it is important that you either have worked alongside a parent at home and are happy to do so again, it is likely that the mother will return to work as she enjoys this.
A good nutritious meal for the eldest for the evenings and on occasion the parents might ask you to include them, they will send you a recipe to follow or will have agreed something with you.
The ideal Nanny Housekeeper is one that can communicate well in English and be able to communicate to the parents on an everyday basis about how the children’s day went. You will work alongside the parents and they see this as real teamwork
- You must have a minimum of four years’ experience in a similar home.
- References from past employers
- New born baby experience sole or shared charge
- 4 years and older experience
- Housekeeping experience
- Be able to manage your time with children and housekeeping and meals.
- Able to work well with each age, assisting the eldest with packing school bag the day before, overseeing and helping him with and homework.
- Be creative and merge learning activities into play.
- Managing you time
This position is daily Nanny Housekeeper Monday to Friday 50 hours per week. You will not be required to travel on family holidays.