COUPLE OR ESTATE MANAGER FOR HIGH PROFILE FAMILY WITH HOME IN THE HAMPTONS - LOCALS PREFERRED - NO RELOCATION OFFERED
HIGH PROFILE ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY with a residence in East Hampton and main home in Los Angeles are seeking a very strong estate management/hospitality team to manage their 10 acre horse property with multiple guest houses on the east coast.
Couple must be warm, friendly, experienced and have a service mentality/heart. Excellent background in servicing multiple guests for the summer months, communicate with the family office on the west coast and the team in the Manhattan apartment. Oversee all housekeeping departments, interior and exterior of property, front and back of house service, event coordination, trouble shooting systems and maintenance needs.
The family are in residence for the Summer and Thanksgiving and some other holidays here and there but otherwise the house can get very quiet. It is NOT a live-in position nor will they relocate, so preferably local candidates only who are used to the weather and have their own accommodations already or are willing to foot the cost.
- Must have a strength in entertaining - very busy during the summer with many guests.
- Good at service, setting up rooms, setting the table, floral arranging, making things look beautiful and well cared for.
- Front and Back of House mentality.
- Food service understanding, wine pairing.
- Hiring of additional staff and managing the 5 regular staffers there (HKs), houseman, Chef, other ad hoc staff
- Maintenance, hiring of landscapers and vendors
- Vetting the vendors or doing any handiwork themselves if possible
- Wine cellar oversight
- Car maintenance, upkeep, gassing, cleaning
- Entertaining experience
- Trouble shooting systems in the home