ASSOCIATE ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST FOR BOUTIQUE INTERNATIONAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT COMPANY BASED IN DUBLIN
We are looking for a bright and dynamic Administrator/Receptionist to join our client's growing team, and to be the face of their Dublin office, to start ASAP.
You will provide reception and administrative support to the Group at the Dublin office and you will be responsible for the “Client Experience” and will ensure the day to day smooth running of the office. You will positively represent the brand elegantly and discretely at all times.
Your general responsibilities will be to manage and carry out a diverse range of activities aimed at ensuring high levels of service and support in the businesses operating from the Dublin office location. You may be required to carry out other reasonable duties from time to time in support of the goals of the business. You will ensure a high level of professionalism, communication (both written and verbal), service and relationship management is maintained internally and externally with colleagues, shareholders and clients.
Quality/Environmental/Health & Safety Responsibilities will include:
- to be aware of personal responsibility for health and safety of self and others in the workplace
- to adhere to the Company’s health and safety and HR policies and procedures
- to be the First Aider and Fire Warden for the Dublin office – training to be provided
- to ensure Health and Safety Policies are complied with
Your Primary Tasks will include:
- Ensure all areas are clean and ready for meetings
- Flowers and jar displays in reception and boardroom
- Monitor lighting and heat in Boardroom (floor, ceiling and table lamps) and bathrooms
- Meet and Greet guests in reception, take coats and bags
- Serve hot drinks and biscuits on matching white crockery
- Make sure bathrooms are tidy throughout the day with paper towels, fragrance, soap and lotion provided
- Book/magazine on coffee table in reception
- Up to date instructions for accessing TV/iPads printed and laminated
- Ensuring notepad and good quality pens in Boardroom
- Wifi code printed on cards in drawers
- IT Cables ready in drawers
- Seasonal additions to client journey for Christmas etc.
- Manage relationship with Sub Tenant administrative staff
- Meet Messengers in Reception and sign for deliveries
- Frank and deliver mail to the post office
- Regularly stock up on supplies of:
- Paper and Stationery
- snacks, milk and hot beverages
- phone chargers and cables as required
- branded water bottles, glasses and crockery for guests
- Responsible for Maintenance of:
- Petty Cash Book
- Shredder and Binder
- Oversight of Meeting Room Schedule
- Contracts to be negotiated and maintained (Includes invoicing, faults, finding urgent solutions for service interruptions, usage reporting, maintenance and service level agreements)
- Security – ensuring staff have correct access codes and that office is secured when staff not present
- Assist with document production and management when required for client meetings and transactions
This is an exciting role for an individual who is looking for longevity and the opportunity to progress within a niche financial services and multi-family office environment. A high level of customer service and confidentiality are required.
Interviews will be on-going and our clients are looking to hire someone ASAP!
If this sounds like the role for you, then please do get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
Please note that candidates with excellent references need only apply.