ASSOCIATE ADMINISTRATOR / MARKETING FOR BOUTIQUE INTERNATIONAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT COMPANY BASED IN LONDON
We are looking for a bright, adaptable and customer service focused professional to provide administrative, concierge and marketing support to our client's London office. You will be responsible for the “Client Experience” and will ensure the day to day smooth running of the office. You will positively represent the brand elegantly and discretely at all times.
Your general responsibilities will see you manage and carry out a diverse range of activities aimed at ensuring high levels of service and support in the businesses operating from the London office location. You will carry out other reasonable duties from time to time in support of the goals of the business. You will also ensure a high level of professionalism, communication (both written and verbal), service and relationship management is maintained internally and externally with colleagues, shareholders and clients.
Quality/Environmental/Health & Safety Responsibilities will include:
- to be aware of personal responsibility for health and safety of self and others in the workplace
- to adhere to the Company’s health and safety and HR policies and procedures;
- to be the First Aider and Fire Warden for the London office (late 2018)
- to ensure Health and Safety Policies are complied with
Your Primary Tasks will include:
- Ensure all areas are clean and ready for meetings
- Flowers and jar displays in reception and boardroom
- Monitor lighting and heat in Boardroom (floor, ceiling and table lamps) and bathrooms
- Meet and Greet guests in reception, take coats and bags
- Serve hot drinks and biscuits on matching white crockery
- Make sure bathrooms are tidy throughout the day with paper towels, fragrance, soap and lotion provided
- Book/magazine on coffee table in reception
- Up to date instructions for accessing TV/iPads printed and laminated
- Branded notepad and good quality pens in Boardroom
- Branded glasses and water always available in Boardroom
- Wifi code printed on cards in drawers
- IT Cables ready in drawers
- Seasonal additions to client journey for Christmas etc.
- Ask about taxis for end of meeting and book via Uber
- Ad hoc administrative support for deal execution, including:
- arranging signatures on transaction documentation
- couriering completed legal files to the appropriate location.
- Manage relationship with building front desk
- Meet Messengers in Reception and sign for deliveries
- Frank and deliver mail to the post office
- Regularly stock up on supplies of
- Paper and Stationery
- snacks, milk and hot beverages via Ocado and Nespresso
- phone chargers and cables as required
- branded water bottles, glasses and crockery for guests
- Responsible for Maintenance of:
- potted plants (including watering)
- franking machine (including topping up account)
- shredder and binder
- Oversight of Meeting Room Schedule
- Contracts to be negotiated and maintained (Includes invoicing, faults, finding urgent solutions for service interruptions, usage reporting, maintenance and service level agreements)
- Flower arrangements
- Security – ensuring staff have correct access cards and that office is secured when staff not present
- Assist with document production and management when required for client meetings and transactions
Responsible for support to London staff and Group visitors to London when required, including:
- flights and hotels using preferred hotels and rates
- Help prepare marketing collateral and templates for use within the Group
- Work with external design consultants to make changes to website and collateral
- Load weekly blog and distribute link via email
- Monitor Bloomberg/LinkedIn/Google company pages
- Special projects to improve office systems and records.
- Support with events including organisation, planning, guest lists and invites, photography
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Adherence to the primary tasks outlined in this job description;
2. High levels of satisfaction from colleagues and guests
3. Feedback from Group Head, Business and Operations in annual and six-month performance reviews.
4. Work/projects completed on time and to specification.
1. Do not commit the company to any contract without approval
2. Do not speak to the press without approval
This is an exciting role for an individual who is looking for longevity and the opportunity to progress within a niche financial services and multi-family office environment. A high level of customer service and confidentiality are required.
The salary and wider package will be discussed upon application and your hours will be Monday-Friday, 8.45am-5.15pm. You will report to the Group Head of Business and Operations and interviews will be on-going, with the notion of hiring someone to start January 2018.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please do get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
Please note that candidates with excellent references need only apply.