ACCOUNT MANAGER WANTED TO JOIN SUPPORTIVE, CLOSE-KNIT TEAM AT WELL-ESTABLISHED BOUTIQUE CONSULTING AND RELOCATION FIRM IN CENTRAL LONDON
Our clients are a Central London based relocation company that deliver a new approach for blue-chip corporate clients moving key executives into London and the South East of England. Clients are used to a high standard of service, with high expectations, so a level of understanding from the Account Manager of working within Luxury Lifestyle and / or for a luxury brand, or on behalf of a HNW individual would be highly beneficial.
Under the careful supervision of an experienced management team, consisting of two industry veterans who have over 25 years collective relocation experience, you will be joining an existing, close-knit team of 4 and this is a growing business with lots of room for progression and personal development.
The Services offered are as follows:
- Pre-Assignment Support (Planning for a successful assignment) - Temporary Accommodation, Education Consulting, Area Familiarisation
- Home Finding Support (Securing the right home) - Home finding, Lease Negotiation, Settling In services
- On-Going Support (Providing integral support to HR and your assignees) - Tenancy Management, Expense Management, Lease Renewal
- Departure Support (Managing a smooth and cost effective departure) - Departure support, Damages negotiation, Temporary Accommodation
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be be an integral member of our client's team, supporting the Operations Director in her role, and driving forward the growth and development of the boutique consulting firm to become the destination service company of choice for executives moving into London.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordinate and deliver the firm's relocation support services
- Act as operational first point of contact for assigned clients/assignees
- Maintain and develop relationship with corporate HR departments
- Keep abreast of legal requirements around property and tenancies
- Management of operational database Relotracker
- Support Marketing activity and events
- Ad hoc office and client related projects as required
Essential criteria of candidate:
- Good working/practical knowledge of London
- Strong organisational skills, combined with flexibility to meet client needs
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills, including written communication
- Clear thinker and problem solver with the ability to plan ahead while being flexible to making last minute changes
- A customer focused philosophy
Desirable criteria of candidate:
- Exposure to the London property market (lettings preferably)
- Advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Good consultative, listening skills
- Exposure to different world cultures
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note candidate’s with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.