Steward / Stewardess
Yacht Steward/Stewardess StaffingWe’ll listen carefully to your requirements and provide you with discreet, competent candidates who have worked for royalty, executives, politicians,
Contact UsQuintessentially People are ready to help you complete your yacht staff with a new hire that meets your precise specifications. With headquarters in London and offices in New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale,
For more information about our yacht crew staffing services, contact Quintessentially People.
- Facilitate guest services and requests
- Provide cabin services
- Restock and oversee inventories
- Do laundry for guests and crew members
- We can recruit for you no matter where you live
Contact your regional office to find the right Stewards and Stewardesses for your yacht.
Hire a Yacht Steward/StewardessA Steward/ess forms the core of the interior team and must deliver in all areas of service and housekeeping to a 7-star, luxury level. The Steward/ess will report directly to their Chief Steward/ess and often will be working their way up to this senior level. The stamina to work long hours and the ability to live an onboard lifestyle are essential attributes of the successful career Steward/ess. Duties of the Steward/ess include, but are not limited to:
• Facilitating guest service and all requests; including meals, bartending, housekeeping and laundry
• Providing cabin service and detailing the vessel, as instructed by the Chief Steward/ess
• Restocking and overseeing inventories as instructed by the Chief Steward/ess
• Doing laundry for guests and crew members
• Assisting with fenders and lines on deck as required
The Steward/ess will demonstrate immaculate attention to detail, discretion, an energetic attitude and be able to follow instructions. A positive outlook is required by all steward/esses and service must be relayed with a smile at all times. The Steward/ess will be professionally presented and well-spoken. The ability to speak multiple languages is a plus. Individuals with teamwork and multi-tasking skills are best suited for work as a Steward/ess.