Close Protection Officer
Close Protection Officer StaffingMany professionals in our talent pool have military experience, in addition to experience working for politicians, royalty, celebrities, executives and other at-risk people. You’ll interview candidates who meet your specific background requirements and who are fully vetted by us for your complete protection. No matter where you are in the world, Quintessentially People are the agency you can count on.
- Protect you from potential threats
- Survey locations to ensure security and safety
- Conduct residential security including foot patrols
- Conduct research to avoid potential threats
- We can recruit for you no matter where you live
Contact us to help find a Close Protection Officer you can count on.
Hire a Close Protection OfficerA Close Protection Officer (CPO), or personal protection officer, are the terms most commonly used for a Bodyguard. The CPO’s responsibility is to protect the principal; this includes guarding individuals or
• Protecting the principal from any potential threats, including terrorism, political opponents, stalkers or over-enthusiastic fans
• Surveillance of venues/locations that the client will be visiting
• Accompanying principal on all excursions,
• Conducting residential security, including foot and vehicle patrols
• Vigilant planning and research to avoid potential threat or disturbance
• Reporting of daily activities and completion of narrative reports
A CPO will be certified as well as constantly training and demonstrating knowledge of the latest intelligence systems. The CPO must remain alert to react to hostile situations and overcome any potential problems for the principal. The role can be specialized to residential security (securing principal’s homes and properties) or security driving (specializing in defensive driving). The higher the risk to the individual, the more protection they will require, and individuals can often be flagged by a team of CPOs.
Why Quintessentially PeopleClose protection staffing is a highly specialized line of work that requires the most trained and experienced personnel. Quintessentially People will thoroughly screen every close protection candidate we meet prior to representation and provide only the candidates who meet our rigorous background check and your precise specifications. Whether you need full-time, part-time or one-time protection, we can help. Get in touch with us to meet the qualified candidates you deserve. If your new officer does not meet your goals within 12 weeks, we will replace your hire at no charge to you.
Contact UsIndividuals turn to Quintessentially People when they need the most highly trained and experienced security personnel in the world. With headquarters in London and offices in New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale,
For more information on recruiting your next Close Protection Officer, contact Quintessentially People.