Personal Stylist RecruitmentFor some individuals, getting dressed means more than wearing just anything. The right apparel can cement a reputation as a serious professional, a global trendsetter, an elegant hostess or anything in between.
Whether you need to make a splash on the red carpet, you’re making plans for a special event such as a wedding or you’re ready to invest in a new wardrobe that supports your professional endeavors, we’ll find the personal stylist who will create the look you’ll love.
- Selecting clothes and accessories to meet your goals
- Creating cohesive looks for parties and events
- Borrowing and returning apparel on your behalf
- Advising based on trends to find the right look for you
- We can recruit for you no matter where you live
Call your regional office to find a Personal Stylist to meet your unique needs.
Personal Stylist ResponsibilitiesA personal stylist selects the clothes and accessories that meet the client’s goals. These may include portraying a certain image for a magazine shoot or public appearance, creating a cohesive look for multiple parties for a special event such as a wedding, selecting a fashionable gown and jewelry for a red carpet appearance or reimagining an entire wardrobe for a new job. The stylist often works in tandem with designers, photographers, hairstylists and makeup artists and should be well-versed in the latest trends. Some stylists are able to borrow and return apparel and accessories when necessary for one-time wear.
Although personal stylists are most frequently associated with celebrities and models, they also work with individuals who don’t spend as much time in the spotlight. For this reason, the stylist should demonstrate a strong ability to choose the silhouettes, colors and fabrics that are most flattering. An exceptional stylist can advise on the best current trends while putting together a look that suits the personality and physique of the wearer. Quintessentially People will source the personal stylist who will help you meet your image goals.
Hire a Personal StylistNo matter where you live or what your needs are, Quintessentially People will give you access to the talented corps of fashion professionals you need. Your personal stylist will:
• Listen to your needs and desires and suggest the apparel and accessories that fulfill your goals.
• Meet your needs within 12 weeks, or Quintessentially People will replace your personal stylist free of charge.
• Have the training, experience and industry connections you need to secure the apparel and accessories you want.
• Be fully vetted by Quintessentially People, including training, references and criminal background checks (where appropriate).
Contact Quintessentially PeopleAt Quintessentially People, we understand that feeling your best often starts with looking your best. Whether you’ve always wanted to work with a personal stylist or you’re interested in trying someone new, get in touch. We specialize in sourcing experienced professionals who have worked for royalty, celebrities, politicians, executives and other individuals. With our help, you can achieve the look of your dreams in less time and with less effort than you ever thought possible — no matter where you live.
Quintessentially People has offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma. For more information on Quintessentially People, or to place a job posting, complete our contact form.