Estate Manager (Live-In / Live-Out)
Estate Manager StaffingThe larger the home, the bigger the upkeep — and the more time that’s required to maintain it to your high standards. Quintessentially People recruits experienced estate managers for property owners around the world who need assistance anticipating and addressing the responsibilities of running a large household.
Contact Quintessentially PeopleQuintessentially People recruits qualified Estate Manager candidates for property owners around the world.
Quintessentially People operates offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma. Contact the office closest to your home to source the Estate Manager who is right for you.
- Manages the staff and services of the home
- Organizes and plans events and parties
- Schedules contractors for home maintenance
- Handles all home finance management
- Quintessentially People can recruit for you no matter where you live
Call us to find a qualified Estate Manager who satisfies your needs.
Hire a Live-In Estate ManagerThe Estate Manager assumes a leadership role for managing the staff and services for one or more homes. They are responsible for scheduling contractors, running errands, supervising household staff, organizing events/parties, and handling finances.
A qualified Estate Manager will:
• Address all maintenance and renovation needs of the interior and exterior of your home. The Estate Manager will expertly assure the beauty and functionality of your home, outbuildings, gardens and hardscape. Should your property require renovation, your Estate Manager will work directly with you to implement your wishes, or they will manage the entire process from start to finish.
• Manage household budgets and payroll. Your Estate Manager will demonstrate sound financial acumen and oversee all aspects of your household expenses, including maintenance and renovation expenses, as well as payroll of household staff.
• Maintain a network of competent service professionals, outsourcing work when necessary. Your Estate Manager will have access to a wide network of service professionals who can address home and property matters promptly and with expertise.
• Lead and partner with household staff members to assure smooth daily operations. Your Estate Manager will lead your butler, housekeeper, gardener, chauffeur and other staff members, while maintaining a friendly-not-familiar professionalism.
• Demonstrate the capability to manage multiple international properties. Your estate manager will travel internationally to assure timely upkeep and competently oversee renovations for every global property you own.
Why Quintessentially People?
When it comes to recruiting the world’s leading household management talent, you can trust Quintessentially People to source the candidates who demonstrate the experience, discretion and professionalism you expect. You’ll gain access to talented professionals with past experience working for high-performing individuals including royalty, celebrities and top executives. We will thoroughly screen each candidate prior to recommendation and replace any new hire who does not meet your needs at no cost to you within 12 weeks.