Estate Couple / Domestic Couple (Live-In / Live-Out)
Estate Couple / Domestic Couple StaffingQuintessentially People are an international recruitment agency that places Estate Couples with families around the world. Many of the candidates in our talent pool have experience working for royalty, politicians, celebrities, executives and others whose lifestyles demand exceptional attention to detail.
Contact UsWith headquarters in London and offices in New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma, Quintessentially People are perfectly positioned to manage your staffing needs — no matter where you are in the world.
Contact the office closest to you to recruit your next Estate Couple.
- Oversees household maintenance
- Cooks, shops, and plans menus for meals
- Completes any cleaning including laundry
- Cares for children
- We can recruit for you no matter where you live
Contact us to find an Estate Couple who can deliver you outstanding service.
Hire an Estate CoupleAn Estate Couple works as a team to provide a broad range of services and skills to an individual or family and the home’s guests. The Couples registered with us often multi-task, covering such jobs as household maintenance, gardening, basic repairs, driving, cleaning, cooking and childcare. An Estate Couple is usually married. One partner oversees the inside of the home, with responsibilities including cleaning, cooking, shopping, menu planning, laundry, serving and overseeing the daily activities of the house. The second partner is responsible for the outside grounds, gardening, light maintenance, exterior repairs as well as repairs and maintenance of machinery and vehicle care.
A qualified Estate Couple will:
• Demonstrate an employment history that proves expertise across a wide range of tasks.
• Address household maintenance and repair needs before they become problems — and anticipate the needs of the employer in advance of being asked.
• Maintain the household budget, outsourcing services when necessary.
• Demonstrate the personal attributes that define success in the role.
A qualified Estate Couple must demonstrate trustworthiness, discretion and a service-oriented mindset. In addition, an Estate Couple must meet the specific requirements as defined by the employer.