Companion (Live-In / Live-Out)
Companion StaffingWe can help you hire a full-time Traveling Companion, a part-time or temporary live-out Companion and anything in between. When you need access to a talented pool of candidates you can trust with life’s most important details, contact Quintessentially People.
Why Quintessentially People?Quintessentially People gives you access to a talented pool of candidates who have worked for some of the world’s most prestigious families and individuals, including royalty, celebrities, politicians and executives. We will listen to your needs and present the candidates who meet your specifications. Should your Companion not meet your needs, Quintessentially People will replace your candidate at no charge.
Contact Quintessentially People?
Quintessentially People operates offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma. Contact the office closest to your home to hire the Companion who is right for you.
- Drives or travels with employer to events and appointments
- Assists with day-to-day activities
- Provides medication reminders and monitoring
- Replenishes food supplies within the home
- We can recruit for you no matter where you live
Fill out our contact form to find a Companion to provide you professional support.
Hire a CompanionA Companion is responsible for assisting his or her employer in various ways. A Companion’s duties may include driving, traveling with the employer and accompanying him or her to certain events and appointments. Duties may also include some assistance with activities of daily living. These activities may include medication reminders, monitoring and replenishing food supply, helping with wardrobe management and selection as well as some secretarial duties. The Companion is a trusted assistant who puts the needs and best interest of the employer first.
Quintessentially People will help you hire a Companion who will:
• Pass a rigorous background check. Quintessentially People thoroughly screens our Companion candidates before we present them to you. We will only present the recruits who meet your precise specifications.
• Put the health, safety, wellness and reputation of the employer first.
• Demonstrates anticipatory thinking. The Companion will anticipate and address issues before they become problems and will demonstrate excellent planning skills.
• Meet specialized needs. Quintessentially People can recruit a Companion with a nursing background or with other special qualifications as required.
• Demonstrate an employment history of reliability, discretion, grace under pressure, professionalism and integrity.
• Address a wide array of needs. A companion can help greet visitors, manage correspondence, address travel needs and other daily requirements that are part of the job.