Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie RecruitmentWhen you partner with us, you can hire a Chef de Partie who has worked for a Michelin-starred chef, leading restaurants or well known families — in other words, candidates who perform consistently at the highest possible level. Contact Quintessentially People and we will listen carefully to your needs to source the professional who meets your culinary goals.
Contact UsGet in touch with Quintessentially People when your kitchen is in need of line cook recruitment to find candidates with the drive and expertise to help you achieve your goals. With headquarters in London and offices in New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma, we are perfectly positioned to source the talent that appreciates your region’s lifestyle.
For more information about recruiting a Chef de Partie, contact Quintessentially People.
- Has expertise in a particular area of food preparation
- Manages and organizes ingredients necessary for preparation
- Has knowledge of food safety and storage techniques
- Can cater to allergies, diets, and nutritional needs
- We can recruit for you no matter where your restaurant is
Contact us to find a Chef de Partie for your restaurant or large kitchen.
Hire a Chef de PartieA Chef de Partie, also known as a "station chef" or "line cook," is in charge of a particular area of production. In large kitchens, each station chef might have several cooks and/or assistants. In most kitchens, however, the station chef is the only worker in that department. Line cooks are often divided into a hierarchy of their own, starting with "first cook," then "second cook," and so on as needed.
A qualified Chef de Partie candidate will:
• Demonstrate expertise in a particular area of food preparation.
• Demonstrate sufficient training or experience in the role.
• Manage and organize the ingredients and tools necessary for expert preparation.
• Verify the quality of ingredients prior to preparation, making adjustments when necessary.
• Demonstrate knowledge of food safety and storage techniques.
• Demonstrate knowledge of allergies, diets, nutrition and regional cuisines.
An energetic attitude and the willingness to take direction are essential for success in this role.