Chef de Cuisine / Executive Chef / Chef Manager / Head Chef
Executive Chef RecruitmentWe can recruit an Executive Chef for hire with Michelin-level qualifications, in addition to outstanding candidates with experience working for high-level individuals, families and restaurants around the word. Contact us to discuss the qualifications you desire in your next Executive Chef.
Contact UsWhen your restaurant needs a new Executive Chef or Head Chef, get in touch with Quintessentially People. With company headquarters in London and offices in New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma, we are well positioned to source the candidates with the talent and drive your kitchen needs to succeed — no matter where you are in the world.
To recruit your next Executive Chef or Head Chef, contact Quintessentially People.
- Manages kitchen staff and any restaurants
- Orders and purchases kitchen inventory
- Determines and maintains standard for all food leaving the kitchen
- Creates menus and trains staff in food preparation
- We can recruit for you no matter where your restaurant is
Call your regional office or fill out our contact form to find your next Executive Chef.
Hire an Executive ChefThe Executive Chef, or Chef de Cuisine, is responsible for menu creation, management of kitchen staff, management of multiple restaurants if required, ordering and purchasing of inventory, and plating design. A Head Chef reports to the Executive Chef but shares many of the same responsibilities. These responsibilities vary depending on the size of the property and staff. The Head Chef and the Executive Chef are responsible for maintaining standards of all food leaving the kitchen and growing your team according to business and level of cuisine. An Executive or Head Chef is the link between the front of house and the kitchen liaising with other heads of departments and informing the staff of any changes to procedure or management. Expert knowledge of every aspect of menu planning, food preparation, safety and storage and service are required. In addition, outstanding management skills, the ability to work long hours, excellent organizational skills and the capacity to lead are essential.
A qualified Executive or Head Chef will:
• Demonstrate the experience and training that best reflects your expectations for cuisine, management and service.
• Assure the safe and timely preparation of food that meets your standards.
• Demonstrate the ability to motivate and train kitchen staff members to perform their best work.
• Demonstrate outstanding menu planning and food preparation skills.