Chef / Cook (Live-In / Live-Out)
Live-Out and Live-In Personal Chef RecruitmentQuintessentially People fully screens our candidates prior to representation, and many of the Chefs in our talent pool have worked to the highest industry standards. When your busy lifestyle demands a live-in or live-out Chef with the training to accommodate your precise needs, get in touch with Quintessentially People.
Contact UsQuintessentially People are the international staffing agency that clients with high expectations turn to when they need access to a talent pool of highly trained professionals. With headquarters in London and offices in New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale,
To recruit your next live-in or live-out Chef, contact Quintessentially People.
- Prepares detailed menus and meals for all family and social events
- Provides nutritional advice and manages dietary needs
- Keeps kitchen well-stocked by shopping for supplies and organizing
- Maintains a budget to keep kitchen running smoothly
- Quintessentially People can recruit for you no matter where you live
Fill out our contact form or call your regional office to find a Private or Commercial Chef.
Hire a Live-Out or Live-In ChefA Cook or Chef furnishes detailed menus and prepares meals for most or all family and social events, and possibly the employer’s other staff members. A Chef is in charge of all the dietary needs of the employer and the employer’s family, and will often be asked to provide nutritional advice alongside the principal’s personal trainer. The Chef is responsible for anything food or kitchen-related, including organization, clean up, shopping for all food-related supplies and menu planning. Quintessentially People can recruit candidates at all levels of expertise, from a newly-graduated cook to an experienced, classically-trained chef.
A qualified Chef will:
• Demonstrate the required training and experience, a willingness to live in or live out as required and possibly the ability to travel.
• Demonstrate the personal attributes required for success in the role. In addition to skill in the kitchen, these include outstanding organizational skills, willingness to take direction, discretion, service
• Demonstrate knowledge of proper food safety and storage techniques, allergy and diet requirements, nutrition, preferences and other specialized skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to plan menus for large and small gatherings as well as to source the necessary ingredients,
• Demonstrate the ability to stay on budget.