Legal Assistant / Legal Secretary
Legal Assistant RecruitmentNo matter where you are in the world, when you need a high-end legal assistant recruitment agency, contact Quintessentially People.
- Performs law-related administrative duties
- Does clerical work for law office and oversees important documents
- Undertakes office management and secretarial tasks
- Attends police stations and courts with attorneys
- We can recruit for you no matter where you conduct business
Call us to find a Legal Secretary who will help you reach your goals.
Legal Assistant Job ResponsibilitiesA legal assistant is a specialized administrator who works within a law firm. In addition to general office management and secretarial tasks, they also perform law-related administrative duties. A legal assistant or secretary’s duties can include filing and clerical work, attending police stations and courts with attorneys, overseeing important documents, proofreading, management of all correspondence, letter writing and keeping cost records.
A qualified high-end legal assistant will:
- Demonstrate outstanding administrative capabilities. Your legal assistant will anticipate your needs and devise solutions before potential issues become problems. Discretion, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, a poised and polished demeanor, and a commonsense attitude will also define your legal assistant.
- Demonstrate considerable legal experience in past employment history. A high-end legal assistant will save you time. Drafting documents, coordinating case preparation, reviewing reports, scheduling meetings with witnesses and clients, preparing courtroom visuals, and recording billable hours and reimbursable expenses are just a few of the tasks your assistant will handle.
- Demonstrate excellent practical skills. Tasks such as taking and relaying messages, organizing files and paperwork, monitoring and ordering supplies, calendar maintenance, scheduling couriers and welcoming guests and clients with courtesy are second nature to the experienced legal assistant.
Hire a Legal AssistanthheQuintessentially People is a leading international recruitment agency because we specialize in sourcing the top industry talent for high-performing professionals around the world. Should your new legal assistant not meet your needs within 12 weeks, Quintessentially People will replace your candidate at no charge to you.
Quintessentially People maintains offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma and places legal assists worldwide. Contact the office closest to your home to hire the legal assistant who is right for you.