Administrative Assistant StaffingQuintessentially People is an international staffing agency that specializes in recruiting high-performing professionals for leading executives, politicians and other high-performing individuals. Our talent pool of administrative assistant candidates includes people who have worked for the world’s largest and most demanding businesses across a range of industries.
- Undertakes all clerical and administrative duties
- Organizes office by managing file systems, manages supply levels, and arranging maintenance
- Manage correspondences by taking messages, answering calls, and greeting guests
- Maintain schedule to avoid conflicts
- Quintessentially People can recruit for you no matter where you conduct business
Call your regional office to find your ideal Administrative Assistant.
Administrative Assistant Job ResponsibilitiesAn administrative assistant is an individual who undertakes all clerical and administrative duties within an office environment, and usually supports a team. An administrative assistant has excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Administrative assistants undertake a number of duties, including implementing and managing filing systems, photocopying, reception duties, and meeting and greeting guests. They also manage correspondence, answer calls and take messages, distribute mail and perform data entry. An administrative assistant may start as a junior staff member, but with experience and resourcefulness can undertake junior PA duties.
Quintessentially People will recruit administrative assistant candidates who can:
- Demonstrate essential personal attributes that lead to success in the role. These include resourcefulness, common sense, discretion, courtesy, anticipatory thinking, staying calm under pressure, a team-oriented attitude and organizational skills.
- Complete correspondence correctly, schedule travel and submit receipts for reimbursement, manage the calendar, take and relay accurate messages, maintain excellent paper records, welcome guests politely and demonstrate strong computer skills.
- Anticipate and resolve problems before they start. The administrative assistant should demonstrate the ability to anticipate all potential outcomes and develop solutions that suit specific needs. This can include diverse duties such as scheduling machine maintenance, monitoring and restocking supplies, addressing scheduling problems and more.
Hire an Administrative AssistantThe right administrative assistant will take care of the details of work so you can function more effectively in your role. Quintessentially People has access to the exceptional talent you need to perform better at work. We can recruit newly trained administrative assistants as well as experienced administrative assistants willing to travel or be on call 24/7.
Quintessentially People is ready to fulfill your recruitment needs. We maintain offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma and hire staff around the world. Contact the office closest to you for more information about recruiting the candidates you deserve.