Receptionist / Front of House
Receptionist StaffingOur pool of candidates includes experienced and newly trained receptionists who will welcome guests and clients to your office with polished professionalism, assuring that all who enter your doors are met with an excellent impression. No matter where you are in the world, contact Quintessentially People when you need your next receptionist.
- Provide a memorable, professional first experience for guests and clients
- Addresses callers and visitors promptly with a calm, professional demeanor
- Anticipate administrative needs and assist other staff members during busy times
- Maintains records of messages, visitor logs, and phone calls
- Quintessentially People can recruit for you no matter where you conduct business
Contact your local office to have us help find your next receptionist.
Receptionist Job ResponsibilitiesBeing the face of a company is highly important; receptionists are the first point of contact for guests and clients, and provide the experience on which they will form their initial impressions of the organization. The duties of the receptionist include meeting and greeting guests, answering and diverting phone calls, taking deliveries and managing mail, providing office support, occasional assistant duties and providing an all-around good impression of the company.
Quintessentially People can source a receptionist who:
- Maintains a calm and professional demeanor at all times, presents well, and projects an air of confidence and knowledge that assures visitors and callers their needs are being addressed promptly.
- Stays abreast of the company and its activities so anticipating visitors, calls and events is possible, thus supporting other administrative staff members during busy times. A team attitude is essential for the receptionist.
- Maintains excellent records and takes and relays accurate messages. These duties include maintaining visitor logs, answering and directing phone calls promptly and politely, following security procedures and communicating effectively with coworkers.
- Performs basic maintenance in the reception area, assuring that visitors form a positive first impression.
Hire a ReceptionistQuintessentially People recruits and places high-performing receptionists with businesses of all sizes around the world. You’ll gain access to professionals who have worked for politicians, executives and other in-demand individuals, as well as newly trained receptionists just beginning their own promising careers. Assure your office continues to make an excellent first impression with a receptionist from Quintessentially People.
Quintessentially People operates offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma. Contact the office that’s closest to you for more information about recruiting a receptionist.