Personal Assistant RecruitmentQuintessentially People is the personal assistant agency that individuals and businesses choose to help recruit anticipatory, resourceful and experienced professionals. Our talent pool ofPersonal Assistants (PA) includes administrators who have worked for royalty and celebrities, as well as those who assist high-performing executives and families.
No matter where you live or what your needs are, Quintessentially People will help you hire the Personal Assistant who meets your specific requirements. Get in touch with our PA recruitment agency and find out why busy individuals choose Quintessentially People.
- Schedule Appointments & Manage Calendars
- Arrange & Manage Travel Plans
- Handle Personal Situations As They Arise
- Create More Time For You
Call our office or fill out our contact form to learn more.
Hire a Private Personal AssistantA Personal Assistant is someone who assists in daily business or personal tasks and represents their principal as the first point of contact. A PA’s duties are varied depending on the requirements of the principal, but generally include arranging the schedule for the principal, arrange national and international travel, maintain the accounts, be the “ambassador” for the principal in meetings and to external visitors, carry out ad-hoc research projects, and anything else the principal will trust his/her PA to do.
Senior PAs tend to get more heavily involved in their principal’s lives, from purchasing and renovating properties, arranging entire events on an international level, recruitment, managing and firing of household and office staff, overseeing accounts and legal matters, and many other ad-hoc projects. In some cases, a Personal Assistant may have their own Administration Assistant or 2nd Assistant who will help the PA focus on day-to-day projects. The 2nd Assistant’s job is to allow the PA to give the principal their full attention on a daily basis so that the principal can carry out whatever his/her profession is to the best of his/her ability.
Quintessentially People will help you hire a PA who will:
- Anticipate issues in advance and address them before they become problems. Your Personal Assistant will immerse him or herself in your lifestyle so addressing your needs in advance becomes second nature. Initiative and common sense are essential in the Personal Assistant role.
- Demonstrate excellent organization and communication skills. Your Personal Assistant will be able to manage and track diverse responsibilities. These may include important paperwork, appointments, correspondence, finances, schedules and more.
- Cheerfully and expertly resolve your every need, no matter how complex or mundane. From picking up dry cleaning and running errands to managing budgets and travel, your Personal Assistant will keep your life running smoothly.
- Travel as necessary, demonstrating flexibility and initiative. Traveling Personal Assistants accompany their employers around the globe to provide necessary administrative support. Quintessentially People is the Personal Assistant recruitment agency that gives you access to the world’s leading traveling PAs.
- Demonstrate sound financial acumen and protect your interests and reputation with discretion. Your Personal Assistant can manage your household and personal budgets with the discretion you expect, as well as protect and enhance your reputation with professionalism.
- Manage your social calendar, assuring you live the lifestyle you want. Your Personal Assistant can manage the complex scheduling demands of everyone in your family, assuring you spend your free time the way you want.
Why Quintessentially People?Quintessentially People thoroughly screens our PA candidates to meet strict background and reference check guidelines. If you are not satisfied with your PA, we’ll replace your new hire at no cost to you within 12 weeks.
Contact Quintessentially PeopleQuintessentially People sources qualified and experiencedPAs to work for busy individuals and families around the world.
Quintessentially People operates offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma. Contact the office closest to your home or business to hire the PA who is right for you.