Doula StaffingIf you are expecting a baby, congratulations! Quintessentially People is the recruitment agency that sources exceptional and professional doulas for families around the world. You’ll have access to a talent pool of trained candidates with experience caring for the needs of new mothers, enabling you to hire a professional who can ensure a smooth transition to life with a newborn.
No matter where you are in the world, we can help! Get in touch with us today.
Contact Quintessentially PeopleQuintessentially People provides every client with a 12-week guarantee. Should your doula not meet your expectations, we will replace your professional at no cost to you.
Quintessentially People operates offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Cannes and Palma. Contact the office closest to your home to hire the doula that’s right for you.
- Trained professionally to assist mothers with childbirth
- Assists new mothers with the transition of living with a newborn
- Trains the mother in aspects of caring for the newborn
- Assists mother with tasks that will ease the first few weeks of life with a newborn
- Quintessentially People can recruit for you no matter where you live
Contact a Quintessentially People representative to set an initial consultation with a doula.
Doula Responsibilities and QualificationsThe attention and care required by a newborn baby often means a new mother’s needs come last. A doula’s job is to care for the mother, providing training and assistance, so that mother and baby can settle into a routine. The doula “mothers the mother” while providing support that may include breastfeeding advice, bottle feeding, laundry and other light household chores, soothing techniques, nighttime routine guidance, meal preparation, errands and other tasks that help the mother.
The hours are generally flexible and may or may not include overnights. A Doula serves a temporary role. The goal of the doula is to support and train the mother so she becomes a confident and knowledgeable caregiver, thus assuring a smooth transition to parenthood and a happier, healthier baby.
A qualified doula will:
• Have certification from a reputable program such as DONA, Childbirth International, CAPPA or another similar organization. A doula from Quintessentially People will able to pass a rigorous background and reference check prior to representation.
• Demonstrate an employment history that includes past experience working as a doula or baby nurse. Doulas care for the mother, while baby nurses, or newborn care specialists, care primarily for the baby. Your doula should be able to explain his or her parenting philosophy, and be able to begin working immediately or soon after the birth of your baby.
• Be available prior to birth to answer questions about planning and other recovery issues.
• Demonstrate support expertise in common areas of concern for new mothers, including breastfeeding and treating the side effects of breastfeeding, diet, sleep habits, emotions and physical health. The doula’s job is to train the mother to become a confident caregiver.
Hire A DoulaQuintessentially People is a leading international staffing agency with a talent pool of domestic professionals who have worked for families around the world. Our fully screened and vetted doulas have worked for high-performing individuals such as royalty, celebrities, politicians and executives, as well as everyday families who desire experienced, highly trained care.
Regardless of where you live or what your requirements are, Quintessentially People is the resource you can count on.